General Election 2021 Deadlines
October 8, 2021
- Mail Registration for General: Last day to postmark application for general election; it must also be received by board of elections by Oct. 13.
- In person registration for General: Last day application must be received by board of elections to be eligible to vote in general election. If honorably discharged from the military or have become a naturalized citizen since October 8th, you may register in person at the board of elections up until October 23th.
- Last day for a board of elections to receive application for Special Federal absentee ballot for general if not previously registered.
October 13, 2021
- Changes of address for General received by this date must be processed.
October 26, 2021
- Last day to postmark application or letter of application for general election ballot.
For more Absentee Voting information please visit https://www.monroecounty.gov/elections-absentee
November 2, 2021
- Last day to postmark general election ballot. Must be received by the county board no later than Nov. 9th.
- Last day to deliver general election ballot in person to your county board or your poll site, by close of polls on election day.
- Last day to postmark Military/Special Federal ballot for general. Date by which it must be received by the board of elections is Nov. 15th.
- Election Day