General Election 2021 Deadlines
October 8, 2021
- Mail Registration for General: Last day to postmark application for general election; it must also be received by board of elections by Oct. 13.
- In person registration for General: Last day application must be received by board of elections to be eligible to vote in general election. If honorably discharged from the military or have become a naturalized citizen since October 8th, you may register in person at the board of elections up until October 23th.
- Last day for a board of elections to receive application for Special Federal absentee ballot for general if not previously registered.
October 13, 2021
- Changes of address for General received by this date must be processed.
October 23, 2021 – October 31, 2021
Early Voting – Voters registered in Monroe County may vote at any early voting location in the county
- David F. Gantt Community Center: 700 North St, Rochester, NY 14605
- Boys & Girls Club: 500 Genesee St, Rochester, NY 14611
- Sibley Square: 250 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14604
- Edgerton Recreation Center: 41 Backus St, Rochester, NY 14608
- Norton Village Recreation Center: 350 Waring Rd, Rochester, NY 14609
- SUNY Empire State College: 680 Westfall Rd, Rochester, NY 14620
- Town of Chili Senior Center: 3235 Chili Ave, Rochester, NY 14624
- North Greece Road Church of Christ: 1039 N Greece Rd, Rochester, NY 14626
- Henrietta Public Library: 625 Calkins Rd, Rochester, NY 14623
- Irondequoit Public Library: 1290 Titus Ave, Rochester, NY 14617
- PCC Community Room: 1985 Baird Rd, Penfield, NY 14526
- Perinton Square Mall: 6720 Pittsford Palmyra Rd, Fairport, NY 14450
- Sweden Clarkson Community Center: 4927 Lake Rd, Brockport, NY 14420
- Webster Library: 980 Ridge Rd, Webster, NY 14580
Dates and Times:
- Saturday, October 23 9am-3pm
- Sunday, October 24 9am-3pm
- Monday, October 25 9am-5pm
- Tuesday, October 26 11am-8pm
- Wednesday, October 27 9am-5pm
- Thursday, October 28 11am-8pm
- Friday, October 29 9am-5pm
- Saturday, October 30 9am-3pm
- Sunday, October 31 9am-3pm
October 26, 2021
- Last day to postmark application or letter of application for general election ballot.
For more Absentee Voting information please visit https://www.monroecounty.gov/elections-absentee
November 2, 2021
- Last day to postmark general election ballot. Must be received by the county board no later than Nov. 9th.
- Last day to deliver general election ballot in person to your county board or your poll site, by close of polls on election day.
- Last day to postmark Military/Special Federal ballot for general. Date by which it must be received by the board of elections is Nov. 15th.
- Election Day